PRO-QUAT is a concentrated, cost effective, liquid sanitizer for previously cleaned food contact surfaces. The formulated blend of four quaternary ammonium chlorides is especially effective in the control of microorganisms on hard surfaces. PRO-QUAT is hard water tolerant, non-corrosive on metal and plastic surfaces, and heat stable. Recommended for use in potato processors, bakeries, beverage, dairy, food, meat, and poultry processing plants. PRO-QUAT is easily dispensed, applied, controlled, and tested. It provides a residual bacteriostatic film on food contact surfaces when used as a sanitizer.
- 5th Generation / Four chain quat.
- 400 ppm no rinse claim.
- Compliant to FDA regulations for use as non-rinse sanitizer in and around food processing areas.
- Easily dispensed, applied, controlled, and tested.
- Hard water tolerant up to 500 ppm hardness.
- Non-corrosive on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Product is heat stable.
- Effective against Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Salmonella enteritidis and Caplylobacter jejuni.
- Shoe & Boot sanitizing applications.