MICRO-QUAT is a concentrated, cost effective, liquid sanitizer for previously cleaned food contact surfaces. The unique blend of quaternary ammonium chlorides is especially effective in the control of microorganisms on hard surfaces. MICRO-QUAT is non-corrosive on metal and plastic surfaces, and heat stable. Recommended for use in food and beverage processing plants, medical industries, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, nurseries. MICRO-QUAT is easily dispensed, applied, controlled, and tested. It provides a residual bacteriostatic film on food contact surfaces when used as a sanitizer.
- Wide applications for various industries.
- Compliant to FDA regulations for use as sanitizer in and around food processing areas.
- Easily dispensed, applied, controlled, and tested.
- Non-corrosive on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Product is heat stable.
- Effective against Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Candida Albicans, Aspergillus Niger and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Certified halal.